The Invisible Borders Trans-African Organisation is run by passionate artists whose belief in the ideals of the project is unflinching. The challenge of keeping the organisation running on a daily basis is immense, but it is always superseded by their resolve to keep sustaining the project. However, the workload of the organisation is increasing as we become more active by the day.
We are currently seeking competent volunteers who would like to work with us to further the aims of the organisation, those who are passionate about what we do and would like to become part of this experience. If you know this project and believe that your efforts will one way or the other bring us to a better place then you are welcome. Your efforts will be highly appreciated and given all the deserved commendations. We do not pay salaries so far to our volunteers, but will pay incidental cost accrued while performing duties.
We are currently looking for volunteers in the following categories:
- Project Managers for administration/ fundraising for the forth-coming Invisible Borders Road Trip (Lagos to Sarajevo 2014)
- Project Managers (to manage the “iVisible” projects)
- Communications and Public Relations
- Research Assistants (research related to IB projects and fundraising)
- Marketing Managers (distribution and sales of content)
- Translators (English to French/English to Portuguese)
If you know you are competent in any of the following categories, please write us with the following information:
- A curriculum vitae stating your previous studies and experiences in the given category
- A motivation letter stating why you would like to join the Invisible Borders Team
- Address and telephone number of two reference
Before you write us, take some time to familiarize yourself with our activities via our website and Facebook page. You may write us a preliminary email with any question you may have before submitting the above-mentioned documents. If your application is selected, you will be invited for an interview where the modalities of working with the organisation will be further discussed.
Send email and documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your applications and perhaps working with you. Thank you
The Invisible Borders Team